great.any discussion on content?
Are we strong enough to declare some service?
media format is no prob i think, Presentations can be converted to video/
other multimedia formats.

 mailing list is the greatest strength. Also regular get-togathers.  What
could be released as achievements?:
1)*Success in problem solving* (the FLOSS way)through mailing list is an
achievement.
2)*Freedom toaster* and freedomwalk?
3)*Extending support* to free software campaigns is an achevement.
4)Compilation of drivers / *design of softwares?*

*Total strength* and *year wise growth*
Visualisation of activity timeline.(running graph / some wonderfull graphics
as in mediaplayer visualisations showing peaks and peak holds...)
Timeline visualisation :in posting a query in the mailinglist, and "attack"
of replies.(Response Timeline)ending with a "solved in 6hrs" like quote :)

Map of Kerala, showing glowing sources of reponse targeted towrds ilug tvm.
let data packets fly from evrywhere. Kerala.India and..! zoom out to
encompass the globe!

people form other named aggregations like Swathantra malayalam community is
actively participating. *Credit sharing* should be discussed.