On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 6:12 PM, nishandh M <pro.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @Rajiv, Taking pills is escapism :) am gonna hunt for her.
> @ Narendra, great, Waiting for it.
> I tried mint, she was great. This time ArtistX torrented down faster, so
> trying it on an alternative system. It has most tools for users in
> entertainment/Science/DTP/ITdevelopment sector. NOT LOCALIZED FOR INDIA ,
> please give it a look.Looks like u would be competing with them? ofcourse we
> like healthy competitions. we all benefit from it. I am sure, you are aware
> of the fate of BOSS linux and i...@school projects and similiar..
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/schoolos --- Oh u r really serious on it!
>
> Yup
* it is mono-free
* it is 3.5 GB live iso contains all software, (vlc, Firefox and chrome by
default) etc.
* lots of barshrc alias
* lots of right click nautilus script
* Right click "create office documents"
http://lug-iitd.posterous.com/making-template-for-right-click

> One suggestion: regarding MS WINDOWS look and feel, even WI
> N is not tying up with its 98/XP look n feel. Children like Linux desktop
> interface better? (personal experiance). especially with your dedicated
> video support, it would be great...

Looks and feel
** Like renaming Trash with 'Recycle bin'
** Adding lots of right Click options using nautilus-scripts like Print,
Start Ternimal Here, Start WebServer Here, What is my IP, etc..

She want to be most beautiful. suggest me beautiful tips and tell me what
you hate in current girlfriend.