Dear friends,
I contacted Chirst Nagar School, Vellayambalam for the venue, But they tolkd
me that they are not providing halls for any software user's (Group such as
our's).
Contacted Bhalabhavan,Vellayambalam too, But their rent is 4000Rs and we
can't afford that much rent.
Then I contacted Press Club and We are now planing to organize the program
their.And for Booking the press club we need to collect money.
For this we need to collect the amount for T-Shirt as early as possibler.
So I request everyone to pay the amount of T- Shirt at ZYXware.

Zyxware Technologies
3/118, Opp. M. G. College,
Kesavadasapuram,
Pattom P. O., Trivandrum,j Kenoth
Kerala - 695004, India

+91-471-2449495 (O)
+91-9446-06-9446 (M)

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:01 AM, jerrin francis <jerrin....@gmail.com>wrote:

> sorry last message was a mis-send one...
> I was asking about the cost of t-shirt.....
> and i have got a problem editing order sheet
>
> jerrin francis

> For details visit the google group page:

Faithfully,
Raru Rv
+91 9633 9217 44