Technikhil,

We are sorry about that, but we have all been busy with things ( personal and
others ). Sorry for the delay - your post was enlightening. Thanks for taking
time to enquire about this.

As stated before in other threads, the default policy of the group is to
moderate all mails from new members/non member email ids. if we approve the new
member's  email once, then his further posts are  not moderated and will appear
on the mailinglist. Your posts will appear on the mailinglist henceforth.

--

aashik

Mandatory Quote: "My one purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others."
 -- Jamie Zawinsky

Free your documents, use OpenOffice: http://openoffice.org / LaTeX :
http://www.latex-project.org/