Hello all

Ever since Ubuntu 10.04 is officially launced in Trivandrum am trying
to install it on my windows (vista ultimate) machine via Wubi..First i
got it wrong by downloading alternate version..later found that
alternate version can't be installed via wubi,so i downloaded
ubuntu-10.04 desktop version.Things went smooth in  installation and
everything installed well.But when booted after installation its
showing "initframs"  error..

But i can't let it go that way,so i convinced my friend about ubuntus
latest features and got permission to install through wubi in his new
DELL studio(windows 7) machine..But got the same result tooo....

Any ubuntuians  faced this issue??

Vishnu Jyothi
Software Engineer
Kran Consulting