can you be please more specific with problem.in all likelihood there
is no driver bundled with ubuntu for your tv tuner card make, and
hence it is not accessible. and the driver support of TV tuners card
in linux is shaky at the best. the following site can help you get
your TV tuner card working if it is supported

http://www.linuxtv.org/

also run the command from lspci from terminal to see whether your card
is detected by the os. it wont show up under the name Odyseey though
instead will show the name of the mafacturer of the chip in the card
such as philips etc