On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Vishnu Jyothi <vjm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi..thanks karthik..was looking to to start my coding in Phython ..thanks
> for sharing.BTW wt are doing in ILUG-TVM you are frm Calicut rt? ;)

Yeah I am from NIT Calicut. But seems like ILUG-TVM is far more active than
fsug-calicut so joined this too. :)

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Ajuna Azad <azadaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @vishnu: he is studying at calicut..... might nt be frm!!!! :)... sorry fr
> comenting on dat karthik..... anyways.. just told my first thot.... now its
> to u both... :) :)

Thanks for supporting me, Ajuna. Actually I am from Ghaziabad and studying
at NITC.

@karthik: thanx a million..... reallly.... thanks a million

> i will get those books and shall start learning. ur reply has made me
> confident in learning them myself.....

That's good to know.

PS: BTW my name is Kartik not Karthik (Ajuna has a similar problem ;)

--
Kartik Singhal
BTech CSE Student, NIT Calicut