On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 9:41 AM, raghu ram <raghuramsusa...@gmail.com>wrote:

> friends,
> i am posing this question again and again till now no reply for me
> can i get all repositories of ubuntu 10.04 dvds..........????
> are they available at zyxware???

download not complete. I have 4 DVDs (5,6,7and 8) with me other 4 scheduled
(If any one of you have other DVDs please let me know). The service provider
is choking me. :( Hope will complete by next week.
Zyxware is mirroring the Repo. 50GB downloaded till now (both x86 and x64)
10GB to go. So that too will be completed by this week.

Regards,

Prasad.S.R
"Learning Windows is like learning to eat every meal at McDonalds"