>> We need users who have a lot of experience with Linux IDE's and share
>> them with the staff  in the college.
>
> If you are interested, and the college will permit,SPACE can do a
> one-day seminar there that highlights the advantages of Free Software
> and also do a demonstration of its capabilities.

It is a good idea. But the Department HOD asked for a training.
Because the college is already convinced about the advantage of
GNU+Linux System, great job done by MMCET students Binny, George and
their friends. Also the college showed a willingness to do Free
Software projects as part of curricula. But we have to give them good
training to switch from a proprietary platform to Free Software.

I hope if we could successfully do this the college will provide a
space to organize workshops on other Free Software development tools
like Python, QT etc. Also we will lot of Free Software volunteers for
development.

Regards:
Sooraj Kenoth
Zyxware Technologies
"Be the Change You Wish ti see in the world"- MK Gandhi