The point was if there are no presentation then we might as w3ll meet at a
public place :) . Their lab is a nice choice. I think they have projectors
also.

On May 29, 2010 8:37 PM, "prakreet" <vipinmatth...@gmail.com> wrote:

@prasad sr.. we r only planning to conduct this month's meeting at
christ nagar, vellayambalam.. zyxware is our permanent venue..:) it
wil be a change n since they had asked for our help to install linux
on their sytems, we thought we could complete that at the same time..
mutual benefit of both.. so just say if they r opening their comp lab
to us that day, we would be glad to do the installation n introduce
linux to them.. if that is not possible there's no point in going all
that distance when we have zyxware so near..

@vishnu jyothi.. they have already asked our help.. we go there n
demonstrate that better education softwares r available on linux n
students wil be benefited.. demonstrate gcompris, tuxpaint, marble, dr
geo, etc.. mayb we could convince them to dual boot with linux..
that's the plan..

@aashik salahudeen.. i think their comp lab has power..:) we used to
hold our meetings at zyxware, kesavadasapuram.. there also we had
power n internet.. well equipped..

-- "Freedom is the only law". "Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.orgYou received this mess...