@Prasad SR

> IMHO You should have posted it atleast two days ahead of the event date, and
> should give adequate time >for others to sync to their schedules too. Dont
> plan/post such things at the last minute.

I' really sorry for the delay. The program was Confirmed on Saturday.
Before that it changed two times. 2nd to 7th, them 7th to 8th.

@ashag
> This is weird. You had posted last week saying that the meeting is on
> Saturday
This is not about our regular meeting. It will be on every second
Saturday from 3pm.

Regards:
Sooraj Kenoth
Zyxware Technologies
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World" MK Gandhi