From: David Shar <dvds...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [fsug-tvm] Re: Why use Ubuntu , according to Dell
To: ilug-tvm@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, 12 June, 2010, 7:22 AM

Yeah, it is a marketing pitch. Please do not post vendor promotions in forums.
I will report this thread to administrator.

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 8:03 PM, prakreet <vipinmatth...@gmail.com> wrote:

happy to see that manufactures considers linux as a usable alternative

to windows.. earlier in acer ads which was pre loaded with ubuntu,

they said.. we r giving u a free OS which have limited application

until u install another OS..