Hi friend,

> using Fedora 11. I got one possible way in the blog [http://
> dotcommers.wordpress.com/2009/05/22/connect-bsnl-evdo-card-on-
> linux/ ] .I tried it but it stuck after Secondary DNS . So is there
> any way to solve this or is there any other method?

I do think it is not right way to configure wvdial and EVDO. wvdial
will send set of instruction to the modem with the help of wvdial.conf
file. If it is not properly configured you will fail to get the
connection. wvdial can automatically generate the configuration file.

please use the command
# wvdailconf

I hope this might solve your problem. You can use a custom name
instead of Defaults if you have more than one modem

Regards:
Sooraj Kenoth
Zyxware Tecnoogies
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the world" MK Gandhi