Well, I get your point. All I ever said was not to bash upon any software be
it free or propriety. I run 7 OS on my machine for their merits and
utilities. In addition, I request the forum administration to cut short all
hardware promotions for Linux or Open Source OS since the vendors other than
nVidia have not supported it or developed drivers for it (please read 'for
the software of user's choice').

In 2007 I bought Dell with Ubuntu install disk, they shipped it with
window's logo on it and quick start guide for windows. They didnt even
provide any paper documentation. The owners manual was for Window's Vista
Media Center.

Best,

David

P.S. - Please use terms Linux and Open Source Software.