Dell service calls questions why one need LINUX!!
Probably because they are more accustomed with Win7  trouble shooting or
another business strategy.
However he agreed, after presenting the flexibility of Linux, and
availability of extremely customisable applications in Linux platform.also
agreed to send an OS installation disc.
What they suggest is to use system restore discs while reinstalling OS.I had
to download a copy of OS and enter the licence number on laptop label to get
win7 reinstalled. (Any body buying a system with genuine OS make sure that
an OS installation disk is provided, and not system restore discs)

The following are monopolizing. User's intention to install another OS along
with is not valued.
1)Use of system restore discs instead of OS installation discs
2)Promotion of Win7 through service personnel and advertisements

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 5:49 AM, David Shar <dvds...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I prepared it in power point and I did state accordingly.
>
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Rahul Ramesh <msg4ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am not sure of this, but afik PPT stands for "Powerpoint Presentation".
>> So i dont find anything wrong in saying i have a PPT if the presentation was
>> actually prepared in Powerpoint. Right na?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Rahul
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 8:57 AM, Kartik Singhal
>> <kartiksing...@gmail.com>wrote:

>>> But you didn't say PPT file, you said you have a PPT.
>>> Let me ask a question - what would you call a spreadsheet in .xls format?
>>> I have an XLS OR I have an XLS file OR I have a spreadsheet?
>>>
>>> IMO you can understand the difference yourself.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Kartik Singhal
>>> BTech CSE Student, NIT Calicut
>>> http://www.techglider.com
>>>
>>>  --
>>> "Freedom is the only law".
>>> "Freedom Unplugged"
>>> http://www.ilug-tvm.org

>>> ilug-tvm-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>>

>>> For details visit the google group page:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
>>>

>>  --
>> "Freedom is the only law".
>> "Freedom Unplugged"
>> http://www.ilug-tvm.org

>> ilug-tvm-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>

>> For details visit the google group page:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
>>

>  --

> For details visit the google group page:

      "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"
                        Leonardo da Vinci