why losing all the data .. if pages aren't being saved ... is it the same
for importing and exporting the bookmarks as well ????

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 13:53, BINNY THOMAS <binn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Try Firefox in safe mode. It could be the result of some ad-dons you
> installed.
>
> Regards.
> Binny
> --
>
> http://binny88.wordpress.com
>
>  --

> For details visit the google group page:

Best Regards,
Sistla Venkata Abhishek

III Year Computer Science Student,
/* DB ( MySQL ) , CMS ( Drupal ) , IDE ( NetBeans - 6.9 ) and I speak Java
along with PHP  */

MHVR , Hyderabad.
Ph: +91 9052 749 799

" Education is something that can't be taught ... but can only be
experienced " -- Experience !!!

" Knowledge is all the wisdom one has and Education is something that
civilizes this Knowledge to lead a more human-like life " -- Wanting to
Experience !!!