Hiii .... I found out the solution to the problem .....

VBA is not enabled in our OOo and hence it was not possible for us to see
the buttons ....

Just check this link out .. you will feel happy  ... so did i :) :)

http://www.linux.com/archive/feed/58348

and it is compatible with Ubuntu :) :) :)

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 22:55, Sistla Venkata Abhishek <svabhis...@gmail.com