I'm a bit confused. Your earlier mail said that the graphical installer works perfectly.

Did you try to re-install it as root? In that case, it would fail. The solution is to remove db2 manually from the system and run the installation again as root.

If it failed the first time, either your download is corrupt or your firefox needs updating.

Regards,
Robin