On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Raru Rv <raru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:12 PM, Mahesh Mohan <maheshmohan...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Tomorrow(Sep 2, Thursday), there will be a meeting to discuss about
>> our plans on Software Freedom Day.
>>
>> Venue:- Mandapam at Kanakakunnu Ground
>>
>> Time:- 4.30 PM
>>
> Is their anyway to change the venue or time?
> Why can't it be at our usual plase Zyxware?
> --
> Raru Rv

Todays meeting was really wonderful. No one other than Sooraj and me
came.Sooraj came almost the rite time.I was little late as I had to travel a
large distance from my college. As there was no other person Sooraj told me
to go back. It was very shame on the members of the fsug tvm group. Even
Mahesh who had planed the meeting was not there. I point out this here
because I struggled a lot to reach there. I think it should be changed.I
hope it wont happen anymore(Try not to...).

with hope,
Raru Rv