Well I did a research on that and found that presently almost all chinese
phones run on a modified version of Nucleus OS and the chipset used is
always the ones from the Mediatek company in Taiwan. The OS is designed to
juice out the maximum from the memory and the processor.

If we want to run Android  on any phone we have to find out

   1. If the phones meet the basic requirements for running it
   2. Android has support for that chipset.

Most Chinese phones don't have sufficient memory or processing power to meet
those requirements but that is slowly changing. I don't think that Android
has support for that particular chipset from Mediatek although the number of
phones using it are innumerable especially in mainland China which has a
huge internal market.

Currently the world is seeing a trend in Chinese phone makers to use Android
 in their phones due to open source aspect.

Regards,
Binny