Hi!

I would just crash in and say this is going to be a wonderful venture! Have
been away from the list and did not follow much of the conversation.
>From our telephone conversation last night, me and Praveen has observed that
one of the reason why the MES-FSUG open movie project lost its focus because
of lack of plan of action and driving force.

I think we might need to pitch in and create a good team. (We are already
in!)
And create what and when and where kind of documents. Why don't we start a
wiki as soon as we name the project ?

A meeting is very essential and that too quick one. We can take this up in
to discussion during the next SMC Camp? And also during the next MES-FSUG
meeting?

Regards.
--
Sajjad Anwar | http://geohackers.in | Blog: http://sajjad.in | Twitter: