On 9 November 2010 18:40, JAGANADH G <jagana...@gmail.com> wrote:

> With out any additional software we can configure the card with wvdial and
> usb_modeswitch.

Plain steps in english please :)

> Just for experiment I installed the files hared by Pavithran and resulted in
> mishap.
Sorry for that . go to /opt/JoinAir and run uninstall shell script .
your machine will be back to normal .

> I think for TERACOMguys linux means Ubuntu only :-)

Yeah they are so hopeless . Even for ubuntu they mention clearly that
its only for 7 , 8 and 9.04 and later versions may not work .

And they are giving this in 2010 huh .. we have a 11 version of ubuntu
 coming soon !

Lets also not forget qt3 ! Qt 4 was released if I remember correctly
was released 5 years back , and teracom guys haven't catched up with
it :O

Regards,
Pavithran

--