On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Shibu Nair <shibukn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Thank you.
>
> We got restored it.  Thanks to Manohar who is did the job.
> He is doing it with linux based system only.

1. Hacks normally happen if you are running joomla with vulnerable modules.
Please go check vulnerability reports for all your modules used in your
website / update the modules with the latest fixes if available.
2. Remove any unused modules
3. The hacker might have placed some backdoors/shells for further attacks,
so go for full reinstallation and restore trusted backup.
4. Look for vulnerability alerts from the Indian Computer Emergency Response
Team http://www.cert-in.org.in/

--

Cheers,

Prasad.S.R
"Who wants to remember that escape-x-alt-control-left shift-b puts you into
super-edit-debug-compile mode? "