Does your brain crave for ever bigger problems to solve, are you the
guy who, loves to tinker with the metal or are you the simple wannabe
hacker filled with a lust for, knowledge. Hackfest2k11 is where your
code does the talking.
This is not a competition event. On the other hand there will be coke,
snacks and lots of people to help you out.

Events:
    1.  Hack System 6 :
         What : Hack-shop on UNIX System VI kernel,
        Level : Advanced.
         Prerequisites:  C, X86 assembly, basics of UNIX, makefiles, debuggers

    2. Python Multitouch + Multitouch hardware :

         What : Hacking pymt/python to do crazy things on a large
screen multi-touch hardware. Involves making a multitouch table.
         Level : Beginner.
         Prerequisite : Person should be crazy to get his hands dirty.

    3. FFmpeg

         What : Hacking on FFmpeg Library.
         Level : Advanced.
         Prerequisites: C

WHEN  :     24th and 25th Feb, from 4 pm to 10 pm
(we can hack practically whenever we want, but the dotslash
(www.dotslash.in ) team insists on giving a time-frame)

WHERE : The Computer Science Department , College Of Engineering,
Trivandrum (www.cet.ac.in)

Everyone's welcome.

--
Regards,