From: Keerthi S Chandran <evilblackflyingmon...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [fsug-tvm] Re: my Toshiba satellite L640 problem
To: ilug-tvm@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 2 March, 2011, 4:30 PM

Can you give the link to that update. I am having the same problem. Mine is
Toshiba L640. And had the same problem with Linux Mint, Mandriva, OpenSUSE and
Fedora. And there is problem with the headphone jack. For Mandriva it doe not
play at all and for others sound comes simultaneously from both speaker and
headphone

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 7:16 PM, Arun Chidanandan <chidanandan.a...@gmail.com>