Hello

I have found a new web application called dugg-in.com and thought I would
share it with you guys seeing as this group is about free software.
The site is a mixture of File Sharing and Social Networking: A real time
news feed, Users can follow other users, Send Messages, Post status updates
and do all the usual tasks that you would expect from a social network.

 But the function that makes this application different is from all other
social networks is the Upload and Download Feature. Users can Upload all
types of files e.g Music, Videos, Pictures and Software for free and also
download all these files for free. People are calling it A Social Revolution
and have given it the Nickname "Twitter Meets Mediafire.

I encourage you to go check it out. Sign up for a free account and see what
its all about, and if for some strange reason you do not like it...You may
delete your account by visit your profile settings.

Here it is Dugg-In <http://www.dugg-in.com>

Enjoy!