One of my friends is looking for data on Indian exports for
dissertation work. Quoting her mail:
"I need :
1) 'quarterly data on indian exports' for the time period 1995-2009.
OR
2) 'monthly data on Indian exports'  and  'monthly data of world GDP'
for the same time period."
Are there any of our guys working in this field? Or are there any guys
in list who have access to any online data sources? It would be a gr8
help!
Btw, thanks for the quick response when i
asked for data on climate stuffs. We got the data and the dissertation
work is almost over.:)

Jesse P Francis
"Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux."
Twitter: @atjesse
Facebook: fb.me/atjesse
Wikipedia/Wikibooks: ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:atjesse,
ml.wikibooks.org/wiki/use:atjesse