Hi friends, I have an old system that stopped working a few days back
it has not been in use for about one year, i would like to know if
there is anyway i can identify the problem without any cost, If i call
a serviceman home i'll have to pay atleast Rs.200.I want to identify
he prob first and then decide whether to repair it or discard it. Is
there any shop or place in TVM where I can take this CPU and get it
just checked for free, if afordable i'll repair it later.