Dear all,

I am Binny Thomas, representing Ubuntu Manual - ubuntumanual.org

We are planning to bring out a comprehensive guide on installing and using
the latest version of  Ubuntu.

However we do not want it to be just another installation guide. We want it
to be something more and with that view we are planning to include content
on games, video editing, driver installation, office software,
troubleshooting and all that which can be used to make using Ubuntu a
worthwhile experience.

We are looking forward to your suggestions on  what type of content we
should include in the guide and who should be the target audience and so on.

So please feel free to include your suggestions in this thread.

--
Cheers,
Binny