On 08/02/2011 07:18 PM, Arjun Suresh Raji wrote:
On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 17:38, Vishnupradeep <intermedia.vis...@gmail.com <mailto:intermedia.vis...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Know any good screen recording software for Fedora 15 ? The program must
> have the settings for recording frame rate.
I recommend "recordmydesktop <http://recordmydesktop.sourceforge.net/manpage.php>". Though its a command line utility you can set the exact co-ordinates of screen or your desired window alone to record,do on the fly encoding, skip audio recording, customize bit rate of the encoded video and so on. Refer the man for more details

The switch is --fps <desired-fps>
--
Arjun S R
http://about.me/arjunsr

For details visit the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
try xvidcap, gtk-recordmydesktop

--
"Freedom is the only law". "Freedom Unplugged"