WOW thats  great news, I once sarted to prepare a document showing how much
money that can be saved if my school shifted to open source and more campus
automated approch towards management, sadly needed more proof to prove my
document.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Ullas DL <ullas...@gmail.com> wrote:

 In a rough calculation, the expenditure for sending a hall ticket by post
> was about ten rupee. Hence the money saved is about *Four Crore*

Has this been prepared in any news papers..

--
Harisankar P S
2012 Computer Science and Engineering,