I have installed ubuntu 11.04 in my new asus n53jq laptop. But the
performance is very poor. low battery back up and over heating are the
main problems i am facing. Display and sound problems are also there.
I was using ubuntu by 4 years, for my desktop it is working well. My
friends also having the same problem with 11.04 in laptop that is over
heating and low battery backup. Now I installed open suse 11.4 and i
have good battery backup and also heat is moderate. But i am
struggling to configure since i have lesser experience with suse. Can
anybody help me solve the problems with ubuntu.
                                                             Thank you

PRASANTH