---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Abhishek K. Baikadi <baik...@nitc.ac.in>
Date: Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Subject: Invitation : TEDxNITCalicut 2012

Hello folks..!!

National Institute of Technology Calicut, Kerala invites you to be a part
of one day long enlightening conference in the heart of God's Own Country
where a diverse group of thinkers and doers will be discussing "Ideas Worth
Spreading". *TEDxNITCalicut* promises to engage its attendees in moving
stories and jaw dropping performances. It would be a great place to be on 14th
of January, a place where not only lecturers but even the attendees will be
interacting and participating in shaping the ideas of tomorrow. After all,
when the doors of perception are cleansed, one will see things as they
truly are, infinite.

The atmosphere is inspirational, fun and thought provoking, and we want to
ensure that a wide range of people from our community to participate in *
TEDxNITCalicut 2012 *at every step.

Its my pleasure to tell you that *TEDxNITCalicut * has started its
registration process. We are receiving applications from all walks of life.
I sincerely request you to tell your friends about this exciting
opportunity. I am hoping to see you all at the conference.

Please check it out. http://tedxnitcalicut.com/

warm regards,

Abhishek K Baikadi
Curator