Hello,

I am using both Windows7 along with Ubuntu 11.04. For internet
connectivity I recently bought a Beetel 3G USB Modem. It has got a
built-in software for windows for connecting to the internet and for
ubuntu it seems all required things for connecting to internet are
inside ubuntu itself.
The problem is that the built-in software with the modem seems to be
buggy/ not working properly in my Windows7 64 bit OS. Many times the
system doesnt detect the sim card.

I tried attaching the modem to different pcs and it is working
perfectly fine.So the hardware doesnt seem to have any issue!

So my doubt is if there are any alternate softwares can be used
instead of the builtin modem software for using this modem in windows.
Just like the one in ubuntu.Or if anyone has faced the issue please
shed some light regarding this!

Arun