Dear friends,

Now that Apple computers also are found to be susceptible to virus
attacks, GNU/Linux machines remain the only ones not affected yet. But
for how long? Considering that Mac OSX is based on BSD, how long will it
take for someone to write viruses for GNU/Linux? I am sure that when it
happens, it will create a big splash. But that itself should be
temptation enough for crackers to try that. Has anyone here understood
how the Apple virus overcame the security measures in-built in the OS?
Are our days of peace and security coming to an end?

All the best,
A somewhat worried GNU/Linux user.
--
V. Sasi Kumar