 From: Jesse Francis <atjes...@gmail.com>
To: ilug-tvm@googlegroups.com; ILUG-C <il...@ae.iitm.ac.in>
Sent: Wednesday, 8 August 2012 10:27 PM
Subject: [fsug-tvm] Ubuntu 1204 issues

1. One of my friends were gifted Matlab for linux by his prof. Its
setup was in the user's home, and I tried to access "install" with
sudo, but terminal returns that it doesn't have permission to access
the files.
2. Laptop got one sound jacket, and Ubuntu dint detect it, the mic
jacket as well. Dint find any other mixers than alsa in it.
Any solutions?

--
Jesse P Francis
"Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux."