From: JeevZ <jeevan...@gmail.com>
To: ilug-tvm <ilug-tvm@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 26 September 2012 7:03 AM
Subject: [fsug-tvm] Help on Gimp Effect

hello all,

I need a small help on making an effect in photo using Gimp. I watched this
tutorial video  on Youtube but the video steps are too fast to me understand
the steps. So is there any one who got in-touch with gimp, can explain me a
step-by-step of this effect?

I am sharing the video here, if you can convert this video into step-by-step
tutorial, I would be greatly thankful.

Video :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odnRq0rnanw

TIA.

-- JeevZ

| !!Its Better to be Blessed With Nothing Than Cursed with Blessings!!  |
Jeevachaithanyan Sivanandan
+60102780263
http://about.me/jeevanism