From: Balasankar Chelamattath <c.balasan...@gmail.com>
To: fsmk-disc...@lists.fsmk.in; ilug-tvm@googlegroups.com; il...@ae.iitm.ac.in;
netw...@lists.fosscom.in; il...@lists.linux-delhi.org; Ubuntu India Local
Community <ubuntu...@lists.ubuntu.com>; mailingl...@ilug-cochin.org
Sent: Saturday, 2 February 2013 12:14 AM
Subject: [fsug-tvm] FOSS Group

Hi,
I am a B.Tech student from Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and
Technology, Kalady, Kerala.
I am planning to start a FOSS Group in our college. Discussed the matter with
out staff-in-charge. She said I need to make a proposal document describing the
activities we are planning to do under the banner of the group. Is there such a
document available which I can use as a reference?

So, can u suggest some activities for our group? I am planning to conduct a
workshop on Why Linux over Windows, a workshop on GIMP, Python. Also a Linux
(most probably ubuntu) install fest.

Please give your suggestions so I can create a document. :)

"If you tremble indignation at every injustice than you are a comrade of mine."

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---