My opinion........
     First we have to spread this concept among the masses through some
news paper write ups,social networking media,..
Then lot of people will get involved .Then we can take a smail building for
rent basis and start our labortary.We need to conduct lots of regular
workshops meetups discussions on latest technology's..it should become more
live.People from diffrent walks of life should be in our group..I heard in
one of the hackerspace video that there is even one kitchen out there .. in
the hacker space where people come and try out new dishes.......I hope we
can make it a heaven if we unite .... and the generations to come shall
even build satellites in the hacker space and lanch that and sent men to
moon...and even to the outer space.....Lets dream big...

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.