I do not have a pi, I am planning to get one, only if its possible to
configure it without an external monitor, Because in the internet wherever
I search, I get the information that you need an external monitor for
configuring it for the first time.

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 12:09:02 PM UTC+5:30, ganesh wrote:

> Which OS do you use in pi? If its Raspbian "wheezy" distro it comes with  SSH
>  access enabled, and this is a great way to get terminal access to your
> Raspberry Pi without having to hook it up to a monitor and keyboard.Just
> find the ip and try ssh
>
> On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:44:35 AM UTC+5:30, vineeth kartha wrote:
>>
>> Dear All
>>
>> I have a query regarding raspberry PI. I would like to know if it is
>> possible to get a raspberry pi that can directly connect to the laptop.
>> The problem is that I do not have a monitor for the one time
>> configuration, so I need a raspberry pi that is already configured and can
>> be directly connected to laptop,
>> Or is it possible to do the configuration without a screen.
>>
>> Thanks

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.