Hello,

We (Zyxware Technologies) are looking for Software Engineers with
experience (1.5 to 2 years) in PHP/MySQL to join our fast growing web
application development operations. Selected candidates will be
expected to develop web based applications using Drupal, a PHP/MySQL
based CMS. It would be a great help if you could convey this to people
who maybe interested.

We have given a brief about what we look for in candidates and also
about ourselves below. Interested candidates are requested to apply
with a copy of their resume to care...@zyxware.com. Candidates who are
actively involved with the Free Software community please reach out
directly to me.

The job description is available at
http://www.zyxware.com/articles/3961/software-engineer-phpmysql-%E2%80%93-1-5-years-zyxware-technologies-se011401

We are looking for the following attributes

Programming experience of at least 1.5 years in PHP/MySQL
Good capabilities in HTML, CSS, Javascript
Exposure in Coding frameworks or CMSes
Analytical skills
Ability to learn fast
Good communication skills

About Zyxware Technologies

Zyxware Technologies has been developing Drupal applications for a
global clientele since 2006. We have delivered over 100 projects in
Drupal across industry verticals like news and entertainment media,
e-commerce, non profits, governments, education institutions and many
more. We are also one of the leading contributors to Drupal from
India. We are a featured Drupal Service provider on Drupal.org.

We are a company with a strong commitment towards our society and a
vision and mission aligned with the same. We are also active in the
Free Software community in Kerala and work with government, private
businesses and non profits to take forward Free Software and its
philosophy. Our Free Software contributions include Freedom Walk
(http://www.freedomwalk.in/), Freedom Toaster
(http://freedomtoaster.in/), RequestCD
(http://www.zyxware.com/requestcd), trainings and developer camps in
Engineering Colleges and government institutions in Kerala and
outside. You can see more about our Free Software activities here -
http://www.zyxware.com/categories/free-software

Thanks in advance for your help in this regard.

Best Regards
Anoop John
Founder & CTO
Zyxware Technologies

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.