HackerSPACE is conducting  a hands-on introductory workshop on MicroHOPE
Board, on Monday 24th February 2014. The session will be conducting by Dr.
B. P. Ajith Kumar, a scientist working with the Inter University
accelerator Centre, New Delhi. Only Limited number of seats are available,
so confirm your participation by mail. We request everyone to bring laptops
with GNU/Linux preinstalled and  we will help you out  to install MicroHOPE
speicifc packages.

Time - 4pm to 6pm

Venue - Hackerspace Trivandrum

Site - http://hacker-space.in

For more details visit our site or  contactUs

Happy Hacking :)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.