Hello,

An open mobile workshop targeted at developers and students to introduce
them to open mobile platforms is planned to be held in Trivandrum, Kerala
in March.

I am interested in seeing if we can get some speakers to conduct sessions
on totally Free (Libre) mobile platforms (unencumbered by any kind of
restrictions and fully Free Software licensed) like Replicant, or Firefox
OS or any other similar platform.

If you know of developers who could take workshops on such fully open
platforms please pass on contact information to me and I can reach out to
these people. Please do note that I am not categorizing Android as a fully
open platform here (For example see -
http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2014/02/new-android-oem-licensing-terms-leak-open-comes-with-restrictions/
)

There are going to be Android workshops as part of this event and it would
be good if we can get some speakers to represent and introduce fully open
platforms.

Thanks in advance for your help in this regard.

Thanks
Anoop

|--
| Zyxware Technologies
| http://www.zyxware.com
|--
| Be the change you wish to see in the world, M. K. Gandhi
|--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.