[adding ilug-tvm]

kevin,
I will be available till 28th morning (28th afternoon I will be at
Mohandas College and I will mention about gsoc there) Let me know when
you want to do it.

Praveen

> Ready to do it @CET. I can assure a fair number of participants.
>

> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Shanavas M <shanavas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ready to host @ GEC calicut, But participants from GEC will be less in
>> number.
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Anivar Aravind
>> <anivar.arav...@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all ,
>>>
>>> What about hosting some GSoC popularisation workshops in the engineering
>>> colleges we have contact ?
>>>
>>> Anyone interested?
>>>

>>> off: I have some 5 GsoC flags taken from mentor summit last year . I can
>>> send it to all who are interested in it
>>>
>>> ~ regards
>>> Anivar

പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights
from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as they follow the
rules: laws and constitution.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.