Hi Jerin,
Congrats for clearing the exam.
Best way of getting a entry is to approach IT soltuion companies(preferably MS
solution Providers0, and market yourself. Convince them about your skills for
setting up PDC, Mail Solution etc.
Try to meet them after fixing an appointment and show them that you can give
solutions to thier clients using Linux and Open Source.
Initially it may be difficult, but as more no of companies you try, you get
more confident of convinvcing and marketing yourself.
Best of luck