----- Forwarded Message -----
Hi All,
I  had planned to conduct free workshop and training for document management
and portal solution  in Kochi, as usual this workshops are free of commercial
interest directly or indirectly. I chose a venue which was convenient for me,
and others in terms of parking and infrastructure. Selecting a different venue
had its repercussion. May mails are blocked in the mailing list stating that it
is against open source policies.
Previously when I conducted my workshop I did not had any issue because I was
conducting workshop in thier training center, now when I choose a better place.
I am blacklisted.
My doubt  is that whether Kochi-Lug policy is handled by an individual or is
there any group where decision are made.
How can I try to post my mail about my tomorrow  workshop time
If any one knows Kochi-Lug moderators to take some initiative stream line
mailing policies.

Please check the forwarded message for moderators explanation about not posting
my workshop details

Thanks
Joseph John
http://www.meetup.com/OES-emirates