> Ilug cochin is one among Indian's oldest  user groups. I think  there is
> one more step left before forking .
> Can you speak to active community members like Sameer Thahir , Balakrishnan
> Pillai, Jay Jacob ,  Prince etc who volunteered and managed ILUG Cochin
> list before ?

yes, this was already explored. People talked to all of them on phone
(not sure of Prince and Vimal, but I know Sameer, Balakrishnan sir,
and Jay Jacob know the situation really well). They all chose to
remain silent.

my first mail on this topic was on April 12
http://mail.ilug-cochin.org/pipermail/mailinglist_ilug-cochin.org/2014-April/006979.html

There was no response to this mail or any subsequent mails from me and
also other members. Phone conversations have been happening all of
last week.

When all members are moderated, without any justification or response,
the intention is clear, to silence any dissent.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.