On Sunday 22 June 2014 07:54 PM, sooraj kenoth wrote:
> @Thank you Aneesh for the information.
>
> I have talked to Sreenath on this. He also suggested to go for MotoE,
> if I am not worried about its internal memory.

>> @Sooraj
>>
>> You can try Cyanogenmod with MotoG
>>
>> http://www.cyanogenmod.org/
> What about Moto E(vs Moto G)?
Have been using Moto G 16GB Edition for almost 2 months. Rooted, but
still on stock ROM. Didn't get much time to install and configure
CyanogenMod. Disabled all Motorolo/Google Apps. Battery lasts 2 days on
Single SIM without lot of Internet usage.

Had a look at Moto E, which my friend have. Looks almost the same, only
the cameras make the difference. Feels like Moto E is more worth the
money, if you aren't interested in video calling.

--
Regards,
Manu Krishnan T V

Co-Founder | DayScholars Innovations <http://www.dayscholars.com>
Server Admin | Cool-Works Web Solutions <http://www.coolwrks.com>
Blogs at Bizzard.info <http://www.bizzard.info> & can be found in social
networks as *@tvmanukrishnan <http://www.twitter.com/tvmanukrishnan>*

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.