Thanks once again
everything seems fine now, except the home banner pages, when I check the
src , I could see some url links which is pointing to the old location, the
code I pasted here for reference..
--------
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="
http://www.changeme.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/favicon.ico";
type="image/x-icon">
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="
http://www.changeme.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/favicon.jpg";>
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="72x72" href="
http://www.changeme.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/favicon1.jpg";>
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="114x114" href="
http://www.changeme.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/favicon2.jpg";>

<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="My Company &raquo;
Feed" href="http://www.changeme.it/?feed=rss2"; />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="My Company &raquo;
Comments Feed" href="http://www.changeme.it/?feed=comments-rss2"; />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="My Company &raquo;
homepage Comments Feed" href="
http://www.changeme.it/?feed=rss2&#038;page_id=1629"; />
--------------
Which table, I have to change to make the banner section  show the image
Thanks
Joseph John

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 7:15 AM, Joseph John <jjk.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Bincy
> And thanks to Sreenadh for pointing me out the table "wp_posts " , it
> stores image url also
> No almost every thing is coming up, but the banner image on the middle
> takes infinitie time to show up
> thanks
>

> On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 4:33 PM, bincy mb <bincy...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Wp-Option : change siteurl
>> home :change siteurl
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Joseph John <jjk.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> need to edit the table  wp_options
>>> SELECT *
>>> FROM `wp_options`

>>> --
>>> --
>>> "Freedom is the only law".
>>> "Freedom Unplugged"
>>> http://www.ilug-tvm.org

>>> ilug-tvm-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>>

>>> For details visit the google group page:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Groups "Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram" group.
>>> an email to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>

>> --
>> [image: photo]
>> *BINCY MB*
>> CEO, Aletcodex Technologies
>> 0 9037 699 749 | he...@aletcodex.com | www.aletcodex.com | Skype: bincymb
>> <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/#> | Cochin
>>
>> --
>> --
>> "Freedom is the only law".
>> "Freedom Unplugged"
>> http://www.ilug-tvm.org

>> ilug-tvm-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>

>> For details visit the google group page:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
>>
>> ---
>> "Free Software Users Group, Thiruvananthapuram" group.
>> email to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free