Dear friends,

A Gnu/Linux install fest is planning to conduct at State Central Library,
Trivandrum.

The members of FSUG TVM, an online group based on telegram, riot and
diaspora conducted a small meeting at Museum, Trivandrum on 21 May 2017
sunday, on which 4 members were participated. We have discussed about the
possibility of conducting a GNU/Linux fest in Trivandrum and Tasneem
suggested State Central Library as a venue. Following that, me and Thasneem
met the State Librarian and she offered her support to conduct a programme
there. We have to submit a detailed plan on the workshop to her by 27 May.
For that we need to meet and plan the event within this week if possible.
So I request the cooperation and participation from everyone.

please join https://chat.diasp.in/#/room/#fsug-tvm:matrix.org  in diaspora
or  https://t.me/fsugtvm in telegram or #fsug-tvm:matrix.org in riot to
take part in the discussion also

for further information about FSUG TVM online group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ilug-tvm/L8x5a7zWzBw

Waiting for your response.

With Regards,

Athul R T

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.